How to create a course?
- Create Your Course.
- Pick the perfect course topic.
- Ensure your course idea has high market demand.
- Create Magnetic and Compelling Learning Outcomes.
- Select and Gather your Course Content.
- Structure Your Modules and Course Plan.
- Determine the most engaging and effective delivery methods for each lesson.
- Filming, Recording, and Editing your Online Course.
- Setting up your online school.
- Pricing your course and feeding into a bigger education-based business model.
- Launch and Ongoing Marketing
How to study the course?
- Ideas for active studying include: Create a study guide by topic.
- Become a teacher.
- Derive examples that relate to your own experiences.
- Create concept maps or diagrams that explain the material.
- Develop symbols that represent concepts.
- For non-technical classes (e.g., English, History, Psychology), figure out the big ideas so you can explain, contrast, and re-evaluate them.
- More items…
How to choose your courses?
- Be open to all of your options.
- Think about your interests.
- Do your research.
- Think about life after college.
- Aim high.
- Choose something broad.
- Talk to someone about your options.
- Consider alternatives.